A four bedroom detached family home with double glazed windows and gas fired central heating system in a popular and convenient residential development in the heart of popular Ashby De La Zouch. The internal accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance hall with useful store off, cloaks/w,c, living room, spacious open plan living kitchen with cooking area, dining area & family area with french doors onto the garden, utility room. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms the master with Hammonds fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room. To compliment the first floor accommodation is the family bathroom. Outside the property has a single garage with light and power, off road parking to the driveway & enclosed rear garden. To view the property please call Ashley Adams on 01332 865568.
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Living room
- Open plan living kitchen with dining & family areas
- Family bathroom
- Parking & single garage.
- Enclosed rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 10' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.23m )
Breakfast Area 7' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.69m )
Family Area 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Living Room 11' 9" x 15' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.75m )
Dining Room 8' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 12' max x 14' ( 3.66m max x 4.27m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 14' 5" ( 2.67m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Images Are For Illustration On
Images are for illustration only.
About The Development
Ashtree Gardens is a development of new homes in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch, less than a mile from the town centre and within convenient travelling distance of Burton upon Trent and Derby.
The anticipated product mix of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes will be offered in a range of styles to suit a wide audience of potential purchasers, including first-time buyers and families. Modern design details, such as en suite bathrooms, open-plan living spaces and integrated kitchen appliances, have been incorporated into these properties, all of which also enjoy private gardens and allocated parking.
Families will find a selection of well-regarded schools in the local area catering for primary and secondary age pupils. These include Ashby Hill Top Primary School, Ashby CE Primary School, Ivanhoe College and Ashby School.
Why Buy A New Home
Help to Buy* - With Help to Buy homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit may be eligible to receive an equity loan from the UK government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society. Terms and conditions apply.
Part Exchange*- The simplest and quickest way to move house!
- A fair offer for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually within 7 days
- A guaranteed price for your old home
- A stress free move for you
- The option to stay in your existing home until your new house is ready
- No advertising fees to pay
Express Mover*- Making buying and selling easier!
- A recommended local agent will be used to market your present home
- You agree the selling price on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a higher priority to sell
- Details of your present home will also be marketed on our sales offices and on our website
- Bellway will do all the chasing with the Estate Agent to secure a sales for you
- You get a market price for your present home
- You can trade 'up', 'down' or 'sideways'
- Properties outside our region can be registered on the scheme
- Most importantly- it's free of charge! Bellway pay your Estate Agents fees
- Prospective buyers are property qualified before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Terms and conditions apply. The eligibility of a property for Part Exchange is dependent on its location being within the operational area of the division. Pictures are for illustration only and may not be a true indication of the internal layout.