A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home in a popular Nightingale Quarter development in Derby City Centre. The development is located within walking distance of the Train Station and benefits from having 6 acres of green space, two converted pepper pot building which are being converted to a gym and restaurant and a cylcle path surrounding the development.
- Introducing Nightingale Quarter, Derby
- An exciting development of 2, and 3 bedroom homes situated in an exclusive new vibrant community in the heart of Derby
- Available now exclusively through Ashley Adams Derby
- Bought to you by Wavensmere Homes, unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and high specification
- Phase one sold out and limited plots available on phase two
- Available to First time buyers with Help to Buy with as little as 5% deposit
- Close to the train station, hospital and City Centre.
- Call today to find out more and book your appointment with our sales advisor
An Innovation - The site holds a prime position in the centre of Derby, a thriving city popular area for families and those searching for countryside ambience and an active community. Within walking distance The Intu Shopping Centre, Derby Train Station, Pride Park and the central shopping district and Cathedral Quarter can be found yet within 30 minutes by car you can find the heart of the picturesque Peak District, renowned for its beauty.
Everything On Your Doorstep
The development is moments from Derby's thriving city centre and less than 30 minutes' drive to the breathtaking Peak District National Park.
Nightingale Quarter is a truly unique development, incorporating nearly 800 city centre homes amid six acres of green open space, parkland and gardens. It's easy to forget that you are so centrally located.
A Taste Of History
Situated on the site of the former Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, set in 18.5 acres this landmark development offers a range of one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments. The Infirmary's iconic pepper pot buildings will be retained for community use, with residents having access to numerous facilities including cafes, gyms and exhibition centres.
About The Developer
Wavensmere Homes are unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and a belief that each home we create will inspire for generations to come.
Living Room 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Kitchen Diner 11' 4" x 15' 10" ( 3.45m x 4.83m )
W/c 2' 11" x 6' 2" ( 0.89m x 1.88m )
Master Bedroom 8' 2" x 13' 6" ( 2.49m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 9' 10" ( 1.88m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
CGIs indicative only - All architectural detailing and landscaping are indicative only and are subject to change. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further details.