Skip Navigation LinksHome > Property Details


SOLD subject to contract

2 bedroom semi-detached house
Huntingdon Court, Melbourne, Derby

Contact Ashley Adams at Melbourne, Derby branch for information

T: 01332 865 568

Ref: MEL202367

26 Huntingdon Court, Melbourne, DE73 8LZ.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £176,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: C

This two bedroom semi-detached house would ideally suit first time buyers and investors alike, needing some modernising the property comprises of entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room.To the first floor are two bedrooms and the bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden, drive and garage are situated to the rear of the property. Being offered for sale with no upward chain and vacant possession. The property is available on a shared ownership basis at 25% being £46,250. the rent on the remaining 75% is £277.88. 76 years left on the lease. Ground rent and service charge are not applicable.

Key Features

  • Two semi-detached house
  • Available on shared ownership basis 25% at £46,250
  • Entrance Lobby & lounge
  • Kitchen/breakfast room
  • First floor bathroom
  • Rear garden
  • Drive & garage
  • No upward chain



Full Details

Entrance Lobby
Having a front panelled timber entrance door and central heating radiator. Door leading to:

Lounge 11' 11" including stair recess x 13' 7" ( 3.63m including stair recess x 4.14m )
max including stairs to the first floor
Having a timber double glazed and leaded window to the front elevation, spindle stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator and some walls are finished with plate rack. Door leading to:

Dining Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" exc door recess ( 3.63m x 2.59m exc door recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge laminated work surfaces over, single drainer acrylic sink unit with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, space for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester boiler, inset spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan, central heating radiator to the dining area, timber framed double glazed and leaded window to the rear elevation and a half glazed timber door to the rear elevation giving access to the rear garden.

First Floor Landing
Having open spindle balustrade and loft access.

Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Having a timber double glazed and leaded window to the rear elevation giving aspect over the garden and central heating radiator.

Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
Having a timber double glazed and leaded window to the front elevation and central heating radiator. Opening to: Clothes Storage Area: With hanging rail and shelving.
Opening to: Linen Store: With shelving.

Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part ceramic tiled walls and timber framed double glazed and leaded opaque window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and extractor fan.

To the front of the property is a foregarden with a paved path leading to the front door area. To the rear is an enclosed garden with feature boundary walls to the side and rear. There is a gate to the rear of the garden leading to the driveway and detached brick garage.


Please note that the marker reflects the centre of the postcode rather than the exact property location.

To view this property please contact Ashley Adams on

T: 01332 865 568

39 Market Place, Melbourne, DERBY, Derbyshire, DE73 8DS

While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.

  • (1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
  • (2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
  • (3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
  • (4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
  • (5) Ashley Adams has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
  • (6) Ashley Adams has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Go to Melbourne, Derby branch


This website uses cookies to improve the overall performance of the site and give you the best user experience.

By continuing to use this website you are accepting the use of these cookies. Find out more.