Nightingale Quarter, Derby - your next property investment by Wavensmere Homes is a truly unique development, incorporating nearly 800 city centre homes amid six acres of green open space, parkland and gardens. With 2 and 3 bedroom homes available there is something for everyone. Ideal for investors now is your chance to be part of this iconic development.
- **Attention Investors** Introducing Nightingale Quarter, Derby - your next property investment
- An exciting development of 2, and 3 bedroom homes situated in an exclusive new vibrant community in the heart of Derby
- With predicted rental yields of up to 7% creating the ideal investment
- 85% sold on phase one - don't miss this fantastic opportunity
- Air BNB can increase rental income dramatically with a fully hosted company to manage your property
- Derby is also home to many blue chip companies JCB, Rolls Royce, Bombardier, RTC, University of Derby, Pride Park, NHS & Toyota providing potential tenants.
- Bought to you by Wavensmere Homes, unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and high specification.
- To invest in these stunning 2 & 3 bedroom homes call today to find out more and book your appointment with our sales advisor
An Innovation - The site holds a prime position in the centre of Derby, a thriving city popular area for families and those searching for countryside ambience and an active community. Within walking distance The Intu Shopping Centre, Derby Train Station, Pride Park and the central shopping district and Cathedral Quarter can be found yet within 30 minutes by car you can find the heart of the picturesque Peak District, renowned for its beauty.
Everything On Your Doorstep
The development is moments from Derby's thriving city centre and less than 30 minutes' drive to the breathtaking Peak District National Park.
Nightingale Quarter is a truly unique development, incorporating nearly 800 city centre homes amid six acres of green open space, parkland and gardens. It's easy to forget that you are so centrally located.
A Taste Of History
Situated on the site of the former Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, set in 18.5 acres this landmark development offers a range of one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments. The Infirmary's iconic pepper pot buildings will be retained for community use, with residents having access to numerous facilities including cafes, gyms and exhibition centres.
An Investment In Exclusivity
With anticipated yields of over 7% for investors, the scheme is unique creating a revolutionary lifestyle for residents in Derby. The tree lined walk ways, iconic statues, restaurants, residents gym and the cycle route that envelopes the scheme are just a few feature that make this development stand out from the crowd. The large amounts of green space, over 6 acres, as well as open air fitness areas, cycle routes and children's play areas make this a community like no other.
Nightingale Quarter gives homeowners an opportunity to live in a city with the UK's second fastest-growing economy, and which offers good transport links to both Birmingham and London.
About The Developer
Wavensmere Homes are unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and a belief that each home we create will inspire for generations to come.
CGIs indicative only. All architectural detailing and landscaping are indicative only and are subject to change. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further details.
Living Room 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Kitchen Diner 11' 4" x 15' 10" ( 3.45m x 4.83m )
W/c 2' 11" x 6' 2" ( 0.89m x 1.88m )
Master Bedroom 8' 2" x 13' 6" ( 2.49m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 9' 10" ( 1.88m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )