- Character Cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Ample off-road parking & garage
- Stunning, private rear garden
- Set well back from the road
- Offered with no upward chain
Having a timber entrance door and timber double glazed windows to the side elevation, a double radiator, beamed ceiling, an understairs storage cupboard and open staircase leading to the first floor.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having double width shower cubicle incorporating electric shower with extractor fan over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
18' x 14' ( 5.49m x 4.27m )
Fitted with a range of solid oak wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated oven and grill, double radiator, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, three timber double glazed windows to the rear elevation giving aspect over the garden and a timber door leading to the garden.
17' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.82m )
Being of timber double glazed construction with sloping polycarbonate ceiling, ceramic tile flooring and double opening French doors giving access to the rear garden, radiator and glazed timber window & door leading to the lounge.
14' x 15' 4" max ( 4.27m x 4.67m max )
Having two double radiators and two timber single glazed windows to the front elevation. Door leading to:
15' x 16' 2" ( 4.57m x 4.93m )
Having two double radiators, exposed brick fireplace, two timber single glazed windows to the front elevation and a single glazed door leading into the conservatory.
First Floor Landing
Having three double glazed windows to the side elevation, timber double glazed window to the side elevation, Velux roof-light window to the rear elevation and an airing cupboard.
12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Having two double glazed windows to the side elevation and fitted wardrobes beyond the rear of which is further eaves storage with Velux roof light window.
Accessed via a wide opening from the bedroom, fitted with a double width shower cubicle incorporating an electric shower and pedestal wash hand basin with built-in storage units. Double radiator, extractor fan and three double glazed windows giving aspect over the rear garden. A separate door leads into a separate toilet with a low level WC.
15' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.80m x 4.29m )
Having two radiators, double glazed window giving aspect over the garden to the rear elevation and single glazed window to the front elevation.
8' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.59m x 3.45m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a four piece white suite comprising;- panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and low level WC. Radiator and single glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off-road parking for 5-6 vehicles leading to garage and side access door. A particular feature of the property is a private and mature garden with shaped lawns flanked with well stocked boarders, a paved patio and greenhouse.
15' x 12' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.76m )
Having an up and over door, fuse box, light, power and a rear access door with a glazed panel to the rear elevation.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Ashley Adams has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Ashley Adams has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.