- Stunning detached family home (approx 2571 Square ft)
- Five bedrooms
- Two en suite & family bathroom
- Duel aspect living room with snug/study off
- Generous open plan dining kitchen
- Utility, cloakroom and w.c
- Off road parking and double garage
- Gardens to side & rear plus an area of meadowland to rear
Landscaped garden with turfed lawns Outdoor weatherproof socket Paving to external areas Chrome door furniture Exterior lighting
Gas fired central heating Chrome towel rails to bathroom & en suites Radiators to bedrooms Ground floor under floor heating Outside water tap
Traditional or contemporary design Integrated oven Integrated fridge Integrated dishwasher Built-in wine cooler
Floor coverings from a selected range to kitchen, dining hallway & wet areas. Oak Suffolk style doors Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom Decorated throughout
Spotlights to lounge, hallway, kitchen, utility room, main bedroom, bathroom and en-suites Shaver sockets to bathrooms and en-suites Power points and lights to garage Smoke alarms BT point
Half tile to wet walls with fully tiled shower Grohe taps and Laufen Sanitaryware Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites Contemporary chrome taps and fittings Shower to all bathrooms
CCTV camera Fitted wardrobe to bedrooms Carpets Granite worktops to utility Spotlights to all rooms
Automated garage door Granite worktops to kitchen Heated floor to Living kitchen areas Intruder alarm
A spacious entrance hallway, having a front entrance door, stairs to the first floor, door to useful understairs storage cupboard and double opening doors to both living room and dining kitchen. Door leading to:
Fitted with double door fronted cloaks cupboard and window to the front elevation. Further door leading to:
Fitted with a two piece suite. Window to the front elevation. See specification details for further information.
15' 10" x 22' 8" ( 4.83m x 6.91m )
A dual aspect room, having window to the front elevation and bi-fold doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden. Opening to:
7' 8" x 10' ( 2.34m x 3.05m )
Having door to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen
15' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.23m )
Having bi-fold doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
20' 3" x 13' 5" ( 6.17m x 4.09m )
Having window to the side elevation and two double opening French doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden. See specification details for further information.
13' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.39m )
Having window to the front elevation, doors to the rear elevation leading to the side and an integral door to the double garage. See specification details for further information.
20' 7" x 21' ( 6.27m x 6.40m )
Having twin up and over doors and a rear access door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double door fronted storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom Suite
20' 8" x 13' 5" ( 6.30m x 4.09m )
Having two roof-light windows to the front elevation and two further roof-light windows to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite. See specification details for further information.
11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Having two windows to the side elevation. Opening to dressing room area.
13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
Having window to the rear elevation and door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite. Having two windows to the rear elevation. See specification details for further information.
15' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.40m )
Having window to the rear elevation and access to a dressing room.
15' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.40m )
Having window to the front elevation and access to a dressing room.
Fitted with a four piece suite. Two windows to the front elevation. See specification details for further information.
The property is located on a stunning corner plot with gardens to the side and rear elevations. Off road parking to the front of the garage providing side by side parking for two vehicles. There is a small front foregarden.
Images used are for illustration only. "subject to minor changes if necessary"
Landscaped garden with turfed lawns Outdoor weatherproof socket Paving to external areas...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Ashley Adams has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Ashley Adams has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.