- Substantial (approx 2475 Square ft) family home
- Highly desirable location with open views
- Five bedrooms
- 2 en suite & family bathroom
- Two reception rooms
- Stunning open plan living kitchen
- Utility, cloaks/w.c
- Double garage, Car port, off road parking & gardens
Landscaped garden with turfed lawns Outdoor weatherproof socket Paving to external areas Chrome door furniture Exterior lighting Car port included
Gas fired central heating Chrome towel rails to bathroom & en suites Radiators to bedrooms Ground floor under floor heating Outside water tap
Traditional or contemporary design Integrated oven Integrated fridge Integrated dishwasher Built-in wine cooler
Floor coverings from a selected range to kitchen, dining hallway & wet areas. Oak Suffolk style doors Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom Decorated throughout
Spotlights to lounge, hallway, kitchen, utility room, main bedroom, bathroom and en-suites Shaver sockets to bathrooms and en-suites Power points and lights to garage Smoke alarms BT point
Half tile to wet walls with fully tiled shower Grohe taps and Laufen Sanitaryware Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites Contemporary chrome taps and fittings Shower to all bathrooms
CCTV camera Fitted wardrobe to bedrooms Carpets Granite worktops to utility Spotlights to all rooms
Automated garage door Granite worktops to kitchen Heated floor to Living kitchen areas Intruder alarm
Having a front entrance door, stairs to the first floor and cloaks storage cupboard. Door leading to:
Fitted with a two piece suite.
15' 1" x 16' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.95m )
Having two windows to the front elevation.
8' 5" x 12' ( 2.57m x 3.66m )
Having window to the front elevation and two further windows to the side elevation.
Open Plan Living Kitchen
36' 9" x 13' 6" ( 11.20m x 4.11m )
Providing kitchen area, dining area and living/family room area. See kitchen specification for further details. Having bi-fold doors from the living room area to both side and rear elevation. From the dining area further bi-fold doors to the rear elevation. From the kitchen area is a window to the rear elevation. Door from the kitchen area leading to:
7' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.24m x 2.29m )
See and kitchen and utility specification for further details. Having an integral door leading to the double garage.
18' 6" x 18' 11" ( 5.64m x 5.77m )
Having light and power.
First Floor Landing
Having window to the front elevation. Opening to a further landing area with double door fronted utility cupboard. Further door leading to an inner landing which provides access to:
Master Bedroom Suite
19' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.94m x 4.09m )
Having access to an en-suite shower room. See specification.
15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
Having an opening to a dressing room. Door leading to en-suite shower room. The bedroom has a window to the front elevation and from the en-suite is a window to the side elevation.
13' 6" x 15' 1" ( 4.11m x 4.60m )
Having windows to the side and rear elevation.
12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Having window to the rear elevation.
12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Having window to the front elevation.
Having window to the rear elevation. Accessed off the landing. See specification details for further information.
The property has gardens to the front and rear and open views over meadow land. Driveway providing off road parking for two side by side vehicles and car port.
Images used are for illustration only. "subject to minor changes if necessary"
Landscaped garden with turfed lawns Outdoor...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Ashley Adams has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Ashley Adams has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.