Burchell Edwards Estate Agents In Burton
Whether you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent a property, the Burchell Edwards sales and lettings team will combine their local knowledge and experience to help you. With over 40 years combined experience, we offer mortgage services, conveyancing, surveys, and land & new homes. Offering outstanding levels of customer service and marketing, all of our branches strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. Our expert local knowledge, unrivalled marketing materials, exceptional online presence and an ability to adapt to an ever changing market place means that we are your local leading agent when it comes to your property needs.
Burchell Edwards in Burton-on-Trent are part of a network of estate agencies and from our modern central office, we cover a wide area including Stretton, Repton, Willington, Tutbury, Hilton, Rolleston-on-Dove, Rosliston, Stapenhill, Swadlincote, Overseal, Measham, Coton-in-the-Elms, Barton under Needwood, Branston, Bretby, Church Gresley, Castle Gresley and Winshill.
The local office has a prominent recently refurbished location on the corner of Station Street and Union Street just opposite Sainsbury's. We offer free property valuations and pride ourselves on our committed dedicated approach towards helping sell or let your home. We are able to offer stunning professional photography, audio tours, premium listings and featured displays as part of our marketing packages! Call us today to arrange your free, no obligation market valuation.More >
- Range of property services including residential sales, lettings, land and new homes, mortgage services, surveys, and conveyancing
- 95% MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - act now, book your mortgage appointment
- Dedicated professional sales, lettings and mortgage teams to ensure you get best advice at all times, along with conveyancing and surveys.
- FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS - ARLA qualified Lettings staff in branch
- Home Finder Service - Let our team help you find your dream home! - Call us now for further information.
- Modern Method of Auction available.
- INHOUSE AUCTION TEAM - Properties urgently needed for the traditional auction department due to an increase of Investors looking to purchase